JCC of Greater Washington membership is open to everyone, regardless of race, religion, age and ability. The JCCGW is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that allows members and participants the opportunity to enhance their social, physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being. We look forward to sharing meaningful experiences and building community with you.
Enjoy the following benefits as a JCCGW member:
- Access to the Weinberg Health & Fitness Center, complete with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, full-size basketball court, 50+ group exercise classes and more.
- Family Gym every Sunday morning
- Fun in Recreation Station
- Kass Judaic Library full of Jewish must-reads
- Babysitting on-site while you workout or attend a JCCGW program
- Corporate Partner Benefits
- Use of other JCC facilities through the U.S. and Canada by showing a current membership card
- Refer a friend to the JCCGW and receive $50 in Center Cash when they join as Fitness members.
Plus, get discounted rates & priority registration for:
- JCCGW Preschool
- Camp JCC
- Programs & Classes
- Arts & Culture events, inlcuding the Book Festival, Film Festival and concerts
Interested in becoming a member?
- For a membership application, please click here.
- We offer memberships to meet everyone’s needs. View our Membership Categories.
- As a JCCGW member, you can visit any JCC across the country, and we welcome your guests as well. Please view our guest privileges.
- For information on membership cards, security, and tours of our facility, click here.
For more information, please contact Membership at 301-348-3800.